As a young girl and young woman, I was always clairsentient. I didn’t understand that at the time, but I could feel what others were feeling and I didn’t know how to decipher what was mine and what was theirs.
Early on I began to explore energy and spirituality ….and then I left it behind… It was my health issues in my late 20’s and early 30’s that brought me back to my path.
I have been studying multiple modalities and been walking this road since I was 33 and now at 45, I have the capacity to be of service.
What I know:
- We are all Light. We are all energy. We are all born in our truth and we forget this upon birth.
- Our bodies are archives and we carry much. We carry wounds, stories, and trauma. We are all born into something and we can choose to “remember”, learn and heal or we can stay in a state of the victim. When we choose the latter and resist the journey, our physical bodies can fail us and our life situations can be one crisis after another.
- We are our own healers. When we connect with the teacher, wisdom keeper, elder, and practitioner that resonates with us, we can be guided home to our truth, our health, and our knowing.
- YOU must do your own work in order to live your best life. YOU must be an active participant should you want to change the story, the patterns, and heal. There are no practitioners that can heal you, only guide and support you on your journey for you to heal yourself in the process. The right teacher, practitioner, wisdom keeper will keep you accountable on your path and your growth as they compassionately witness your journey with every peak and valley.
- If you deny yourself this growth; emotionally and spiritually bypass whatever it is your carrying, often times a physical manifestation presents itself in injury or illness and/or unhealthy patterns and situations keep reappearing.
- When you commit to your journey of healing and truth, magic happens and freedom is experienced.
How I work:
I invite a call with any interested clients before we begin as the work that I offer is more of a commitment than a one-time experience. Just as I need you to feel comfortable with me, it is important that you are committed to your emotional, physical, and spiritual healing before we start on this journey together.
I encourage my clients to be open to multiple modalities so that we can truly work through what may be stuck in their life and what needs to be processed.
I coach my clients on spiritual practices to support them in this modern-day society and I feel strongly about journal writing to support integration post sessions.
Remember that I can work with you anywhere globally – distance work can be done virtually, especially now.
I am of service for you on your journey.
Here and Now.